Toad Data Modeler is a free software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-04-18. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
With Toad Data Modeler, you can create high-quality data models at a fraction of the cost of many other solutions. In today's economic environment, time and cost savings are front and center. With Toad Data Modeler you can realize greater productivity and greater return on your organization's investment in cross-platform data modeling software - in less time than you thought possible.Toad Data Modeler helps organizations create, maintain and document their database systems with an easy-to-use graphical interface into new or existing database structures. With Toad Data Modeler you can:
- Visually create database structures (Logical and Physical Entity Relationship Diagrams - ERD)
- Create ERD for various database systems (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Reverse engineer already existing database structures and see the existing database structure in form of a diagram
- Add logical data to your diagrams and describe existing database structures better
- Verify ERD (model) and get a list of Errors, Warnings and Hints
- Automatically generate SQL code for selected target database
- Keep track of changes using internal Version Manager
- Create and maintain a list of tasks related to a model or particular part of a model using To-Do list feature
- Perform daily tasks quickly and comfortably, thanks to GUI improvements
- Affect objects in ERD via internal scripting (user-defined batch rename scripts etc.) and more.
Toad Data Modeler (version 184.108.40.206) has a file size of 107.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4372 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.